Jobs & Opportunities
Work with us
Are you passionate about social media and excited by inclusion? We’re on a search for an organised, efficient, and motivated Marketing Officer to join our team.
Click here to read all about it:
Volunteer with us
Q & A
What you might do as a volunteer
- Act as a creative enabler, working in role with participants to provide access support on stage or during devising
- Join in with games, exercises and discussions, asking questions and bringing out participants’ ideas
- Be a friendly face to chat to during break times
- Help to set up workshop venues to create a welcoming and creative space
- Support with admin tasks like registers, evaluation forms and Resilience Passports
Volunteering with us is fun and rewarding. It can help progress your career or training. We have a range of exciting and varied projects for enabling you to get really involved with our work and to meet lots of interesting people.
All our volunteers receive:
- Full training
- DBS certification
- Travel expenses*
- Invitations to events, performances and more
*travel expenses are generally limited to £5 per day and are available on certain projects – please ask for details.