Jobs & Opportunities – Marketing Officer
- Maintain an active presence for the company across social media platforms, with regular community engagement and outreach online.
- Manage social media content calendars, and schedules for content creation.
- Coordinate the administration of our social media strategy, including the coordination of new strands of content.
- With our Content Creators and Digital Content Producer, engage in relevant conversation on social media to improve our brand awareness.
- Lead on a data-driven approach to understanding our audiences online.
Production and Project Marketing:
- Working with the Digital Content Producer, Senior Producer and Executive Director, you’ll support the delivery of marketing campaigns for all productions in line with our brand and tone of voice, including coordination of print and digital campaigns.
- Coordinate marketing schedules and calendars.
- Coordinate the creation of brochures and leaflets on our work.
- Nurture relationships with marketing and press departments with partner venues and companies, and throughout the arts and media sectors.
- Coordinate contact lists and invite lists for guests and partners.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of any print material, and digital or print ads for productions and projects.
- With our Digital Content Producer, coordinate the development of trailers, Behind-The-Scenes film clips, and other film content to support our work.
- With our Senior Producer, support the development of pitches and PowerPoint decks for our consultancy programme, including writing copy and creating design briefs.
- With freelance PR teams, support the delivery of press campaigns.
- Lead on audience feedback and data collection.
- Work with our Executive Director and consultants to help ensure our brand and tone of voice is properly represented across all our work.
- Lead on the creation and dissemination of a regular company e-newsletter.
- Working with website designers, lead on keeping our website up to date.
- Nurture relationships with relevant external social media ambassadors to help promote our work.
- Work with our Digital Content Producer to support the creation of design briefs for graphic designers and animators.
- Support the creation of briefs for external marketing professionals, including photographers, filmmakers, or consultants.
- Coordinate a data-driven approach for the company to tracking and understanding our audience.
- Working with freelance PR Consultants and the Executive Director, nurture excellent relationships with press to help increase coverage of our work.
- Abide by all of Access All Areas’ policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by the Executive Director.
All staff are required to work in a flexible manner compatible with their jobs and in line with the objectives that the company must fulfil.
Please note that the job description for this role may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of Access All Areas.
- be relentlessly organised and excellent at administration.
- be excellent at writing copy.
- have a flair for social media and engaging with people online, and be able to navigate different channels.
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in arts marketing, digital media, or general marketing or social media roles.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- be able to operate and understand IT packages including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- have a supportive and friendly manner in work.
- It’s not essential, but it might be helpful in the role if you…
- have experience of working with neurodiverse, learning disabled, or autistic people.
- have experience of delivering marketing campaigns for theatre.
- have experience of managing websites, including an understanding of WordPress (training can be provided in this).
- have an interest in the disability arts sector.
WORKING WITH ACCESS ALL AREAS
We passionately believe that our work should help to make us healthier and happier, and we always aim to foster a healthy, supportive, and friendly environment, to help us all realise the mission of the company.
Here are our employment terms for this role. If you have access needs or caring responsibilities that mean you’d like to suggest a different structure, we’re happy to chat about options.
Contract: Permanent contract.
Salary: £29,000 per year pro rata.
Hours: This role is being offered as between 4 – 5 days per week, with
salary and workload pro-rated accordingly.
This means 28 – 35 hours per week.
We usually work flexibly between 9am and 6pm, with 1 hour
unpaid for lunch. Sometimes weekend or evening work is
required. Let us know on your application if you’d prefer to
work a 4 or 5 day week.
Reporting to: Executive Director (Patrick)
Working closely with: Digital Content Producer (Hannah), Content Creator (Cian),
Senior Producer (Matt), and other consultants.
Responsible for: Freelance marketing assistants.
Location: Access All Areas is based in Bradbury Studios, 138 Kingsland
Rd, London, E2 8DY.
We encourage staff to work from here at least 3 days per week.
Occasional work outside London may be required as part of the
role. Access All Areas will pay travel and accommodation costs
for any work outside London.
Probation: 4 months
Notice: 1 month during probation. 3 months afterwards.
- 7% employer pension contribution.
- 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- Wellbeing budget.
- Training and development budget.
- Competitive parental leave policies.
- Care first counselling service.
- A TOIL system (Time Off In Lieu) for overtime.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an application form and email it to Megan at
Please send your completed application form and equal opportunities form to the email address above by 5pm on Friday 14 October 2022.
First round interviews will be held over zoom.
Access All Areas strives to be an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all sections of the community.
We particularly welcome applications from people who identify as D/deaf or disabled and from people of colour, as they are currently
underrepresented in the arts.
Applicants are encouraged to complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, which forms a part of the recruitment pack. This will be kept separately from your application.
Disability Confident Employer
Access All Areas aims to offer interviews to all candidates who identify as disabled and clearly demonstrate in their application that they meet the requirements of the job.
If you would like your application to be considered under this scheme, please complete the relevant section on the application form. Please note that interview places are limited. It is unlikely that everyone who applies will be offered an interview.
If you require this information in an alternative format, or have difficulty applying due to access obstacles, please call 0207 613 6445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.